Organization: RWANDA FORENSIC LABORATORY
Reports To: Division manager
No. of Positions: 1
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic within the compound of the Laboratory.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of security equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Performs any activities assigned by his/her superior.
Bachelor’s degree in library science or secretariat with Archival training and; certification by the Academy of Certified Archivists desirable.
Key technical skills & knowledge required;
- Highly organized skills
- Proficiency in information technology
- Knowledge in document keeping and filling
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of archive management software and documentation (DMS)
- Planning and interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and /or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.